Workplace Campaign Toolkit
Running a United Way workplace campaign provides your employees with an opportunity to give back to the community while meeting your corporate social responsibility goals.
Through your campaign, employees receive:
* The chance to make a difference in their community
* A convenient way to give through payroll deduction
* Assurance that donations made through United Way’s Community Impact Fund are channeled to where needs are greatest
* Opportunities to direct contributions by area of interest, such as education, income or health
As an Employee Campaign Chair (ECC), promoting United Way’s work in your workplace, you are living out the mission and vision. United Way has been working to improve the lives of individuals and families for close to a century, and the business sector has been a cornerstone of our organization from the start. Our unique relationships with both the nonprofit community and the corporate community have been crucial to advancing our Community Impact Fund work in Basic Needs & Independence, Mental Wellness & Reducing Substance Abuse, Safer Homes & Neighborhoods and Community Health.
In this section you have access to all of the materials you will need to run a successful workplace campaign. Please contact your United Way representative with any questions. These materials will remain online throughout our campaign season to help make your United Way campaign a great success!
2012 Campaign Video
- A download option can be found here